BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 20, 2010

Washington, DC - Day 5 - Tuesday, July 6th

Tuesday was just like the other days: hot, humid and hazy. Yay! Today we get to look at a big, open field. Oh, and maybe learn something about Abraham Lincoln. Show me the field!

First, we had to make a Waffle House stop for Ellen. Did they feed Polly, Lucky, and me? Of course not. That would be too nice.

After breakfast, we headed north to Pennsylvania. We spent some time at the Gettysburg Museum, and then we took the auto tour. John and the girls were very content to stay in the air-conditioned car since it was 100 degrees outside. Me – I wanted to soar free! But they never rolled down the windows (couldn’t waste the air conditioning). I was stuck in a rolling cage. This heat is making me woozy – I think I’m having a heat stroke! I need air! Nothing. They didn’t fall for my ruse. They smarter than they look! I had almost made it to the window when John put me in his bag. Not the bag! It got silent as they left us for dinner. I spent the next three hours plotting my revenge. However, by the time we got back to Julie’s, I was too exhausted to peck out their eyes. Maybe tomorrow …

0 comments: